Portraits, any camera, any color, any subject

BOSMOSI-FEB-2017-034-RFC-Edit.jpg

The E-M10 + O17 f/1.8 seems to make for a nice combination.
Thanks, Tony. Yes, I like the combo a lot. For itā€™s size, the E-M10ā€™s ergonomics are very good, as well. I purchased a PEN-F with a discount coupon from the Olympus Outlet and really like it, but I still find myself reaching for my E-M10 quite a bit. Iā€™m just very comfortable using it.

Most outings nowadays, I take either the PEN-F, or the E-M10, with the 17 f/1.8 and either the 45 f/1.8, or the 75 f/1.8. Both combos fit in very small bags....about the smallest Lowepro made, for my E-M10 & a really cool, almost equally small, Promaster bag(purchased from my local Camera store) for the PEN. The Promaster bag is a dark brown material, that looks a little like denim, and really looks great with my silver PEN. Old film camera look...for sure.

Andrew, I agree with Bobby...great work!

The Pixel 2 XL seems quite impressive, as well. If I were to buy a new phone, right now, it would be the Pixel 2 XL. Iā€™m not a real heavy phone user, however, and am still quite satisfied with my Galaxy S5, the last Samsung with a user replaceable battery. Fortunately, itā€™s still purring along quite nicely on the original.....and itā€™s paid for.

Andrew, I agree with Bobby...great work!

The Pixel 2 XL seems quite impressive, as well. If I were to buy a new phone, right now, it would be the Pixel 2 XL. Iā€™m not a real heavy phone user, however, and am still quite satisfied with my Galaxy S5, the last Samsung with a user replaceable battery. Fortunately, itā€™s still purring along quite nicely on the original.....and itā€™s paid for.
Agreed. I dumped my S6 when the lease was up, and reactivated my old S5 Sport.

Back