Portraits, any camera, any color, any subject

How do you keep your glasses from fogging? Every time I wear a protective face covering in this weather, my glasses fog big time.

I had to go through many. That mask is technically a dust mask, but the material is much more insulated and it had breathing filters that allow the warm air to go out, and far enough away from my glasses to not affect them. The other key piece is the way that the top of the mask fits. It seals very well between my nose and cheek bones and does not allow the exhale to go straight up.

Running Mask Half Mask Motorcycle Mask Mesh Cover Activated Carbon Dustproof Mask https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HI911EE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_L1xuAbKCFKWX9

Andrew, I agree with Bobby...great work!

The Pixel 2 XL seems quite impressive, as well. If I were to buy a new phone, right now, it would be the Pixel 2 XL. I’m not a real heavy phone user, however, and am still quite satisfied with my Galaxy S5, the last Samsung with a user replaceable battery. Fortunately, it’s still purring along quite nicely on the original.....and it’s paid for.

I was never really impressed with any cell phone camera, until the latest Pixel 2 and iPhone X. They are the first cell phone camera that I would honestly consider using on a regular basis.

_DSF1540-Edit-Edit-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back