• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

Film Portraits of Your FILM Gear

Mijo

Veteran
Apr 11, 2013
San Francisco
Here's my black paint MP with a Leicavit sitting on a stack of fiber based paper. That's a 50mm dual range Summicron attached, I love this combo except for the fact that the lens is chrome. Shot this with my MM, there's some irony in this somewhere.

phigmov

Top Veteran
Mar 23, 2015
My Voigtlander Bessa R - nice camera to use (does feel a little cheap though) and pleasantly surprising Jupiter 50mm f/2 (which is actually cheap!)

phigmov

Top Veteran
Mar 23, 2015
Not a particularly flattering portrait

Which resulted in this on Velvia 50 - the slide looked better than the scan but the vibrant red/Velvia combo was over-powering

Kingsfan

Regular
Apr 27, 2012
Highland Park, CA
What are your thoughts on the BESSA R4M? Nice line up BTW!
I love the R4M. The rangefinder was bright as hell. If I had to get another Bessa though it would probably be an R3M. I pretty much choose the R4M because at the time i had a 28mm Elmarit that I was using with an M8. I figured the R4M had more framelines for all the lenses I had (28, 35, 50). Turns out I hated wide shooting and the frames for 50mm on this camera were too small. So that's when I moved to the M6 with the .85 finder.

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
Here's a photo of my recently acquired Konica Autoreflex T with 57/1.4 next to my NEX-6 with a Pen F 38/1.8. The Konica is in great physical shape, but the light meter doesn't work, even with fresh 675s installed. Granted, the batteries may be NOS that have been hanging on a shelf a long time, but no worries. I paid less for the T + 57/1.4 + 40/1.8 lenses than some on eBay ask for the 40 by itself. The lenses are in fantastic shape, so no big deal. My wife just rolled her eyes when I told her it was another display piece for my little camera museum. :D

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom