Film Portraits of Your FILM Gear

P4052461.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wow, a Leica MP, plus 5cm summilux, what a gorgeous looking camera combo, and it looks in absolutely pristine condition. I'm jealous!

I'm currently running a roll of expired Kodak Gold 200 through this setup. I haven't used film in around 20 years, and it is kind of cool returning to my roots. This camera is an early version without a meter, so I've either been using Sunny 16, or using my E-M5 to meter. That may not be entirely accurate, but it is fun. I haven't gotten around to using the Konica Autoreflex that I showed in a earlier post, but I will.

TT

Pen F.jpg

That's a really nice bit of kit. Digital cameras are convenient and cost effective to run, but there's no comparison to a properly designed camera such as the RZ67. Even if you don't use it often, I'm sure it's nice to own, to touch, to listen to, all the mechanical bit doing their thing.

wOw Paul, that's a clean looking OM-1 there, very nice.....!
Yes - it's a beut Peter. I bought it from a guy on eBay and not only was it in good condition, but it had been recently stripped down and serviced - including having new light seals Installed. I've only put one roll of film through it so far but it seems to work perfectly apart from the light meter which is often miles off!

Another photo of my Pen F, this time with a 25mm f/4. I recently ran a roll of Ektar 100 through it, and I'm waiting to get those back from thedarkroom.com. I've been pleased with their work. I just loaded the Pen F with Agfa Vista 200 for some more film fun.

(EDIT: Just downloaded scans of the Ektar 100 and posted some in a few other threads.)

Also cross-posted from my "Konica Anyone?" thread is a photo of my new Konica Eye 2. It was very well cared for by its previous owner. Beautiful little piece of gear.

Tony

PenF25.jpg

Eye2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back