Challenge! Post an image of yours related to the one above it!

ADR 69, I think. However, this article gives the rules in plain English ...

Essentially, only white or yellow front facing lights are allowed in Australia.

I am in Western Australia and the Road Traffic (Vehicle Standards) Rules 2002 regulation 79(4)(a) (i.e., the law) applies. It allows yellow DRL. My lights are yellow/orange in colour. The photo is a bit misleading. Either way I am okay with them and have not had any issues with the police.

48356411561_78191ab4c1_h.jpg

Home amongst the shutters - Fouzillac - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D4-19 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Robert Louis Stevenson had an interesting experience at Fouzillac and its near neighbour (350 metres along the road), Fouzillic. Our wander through the hamlets was in contrast quite uneventful, with this house on the outskirts of Fouzillac catching my attention.

Shutters wide open to provide some ventilation into the dark interior.

Day 4 of 12 - Langogne - Le Cheylard l’Evèque: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

PB161589 copy.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

31304360187_320ea7f14e_h.jpg

Life Goes On - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille, France - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D2-07 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Sometimes I find myself getting quite detached from the realities that life has to go on when I am holiday or doing a walk like the Chemin de Stevenson. This was a little reminder, that the small things still need to be done. It seems that the men were reducing the flow of the river here in the valley below Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille.

Day 2 of 12 - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille to Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

Back