Challenge! Post an image of yours related to the one above it!

first-snow0412-59.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This frigid weather reminds me to remind you that there's only a few days left to enter the Cameraderie Photo Challenge #23. The theme is HOT! So go on, post your HOTtest photo before November 27, 2019 to enter.

49119233606_44a6b9793a_h.jpg

url=https://flic.kr/p/2hQuUS3]Gymnast - Kemenuh Butterfly Park, Bali, Indonesia[/url] by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

An unidentified “stick insect” at the at the Kemenuh Butterfly Park.

We spent a fair bit of time exploring the Kemenuh Butterfly Park in Bali, Indonesia. I can highly recommend it if you are in Bali and in the Ubud area.

48595610701_0805ed5fbf_h.jpg

Swift Peacock Swallowtail #02 – Kemenuh Butterfly Park, Bali, Indonesia by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

One of the prettier, in my view, butterflies at the Kemenuh Butterfly Park, a Swift Peacock Swallowtail (Papilio peranthus) enjoying the flowers.

We spent a fair bit of time exploring the Kemenuh Butterfly Park in Bali, Indonesia. I can highly recommend it if you are in Bali and in the Ubud area.

32267270348_285203753a_h.jpg

Allium scorodoprasum - Hampton Court Garden Festival - UK2016-124 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The sand leek (Allium scorodoprasum), also known as rocambole and Korean pickled-peel garlic, is a Eurasian species of wild onion with a native range extending across much of Europe, Middle East, and Korea.

We did the very British thing on our visit to the United Kingdom in July 2016, we went to a flower show. Okay it was not the Chelsea Flower Show but the next best thing, the Hampton Court Flower Show.

View attachment 209396
Allium scorodoprasum - Hampton Court Garden Festival - UK2016-124 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The sand leek (Allium scorodoprasum), also known as rocambole and Korean pickled-peel garlic, is a Eurasian species of wild onion with a native range extending across much of Europe, Middle East, and Korea.

We did the very British thing on our visit to the United Kingdom in July 2016, we went to a flower show. Okay it was not the Chelsea Flower Show but the next best thing, the Hampton Court Flower Show.
Hampton Court is much better to visit than Chelsea anyway, if you are interested in seeing the show gardens. Chelsea is just too busy.

Back