Challenge! Post an image of yours related to the one above it!

5ED60D61-CC11-47A8-BAB1-8453DCCA4259.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 224777
Fitzgerald River - {Day 07-02} by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Day 7: Esperance to Albany: The Unconventional Ride. 750 km in 10 days. The less than glorious Fitzgerald River where it crosses the Old Ongerup Road and enters the park. Very saline water so not suitable for drinking.
I really don't know how you did 75 km a day for 10 days on a fat bike. Most I was ever able to get on mine was about 60 KM, and that was a hard ride for me. Last year I traded my fat bike for a bike about 10 pounds lighter with taller tires that are about 30mm narrower. It really improved my climbing and cruising ability.

I really don't know how you did 75 km a day for 10 days on a fat bike. Most I was ever able to get on mine was about 60 KM, and that was a hard ride for me. Last year I traded my fat bike for a bike about 10 pounds lighter with taller tires that are about 30mm narrower. It really improved my climbing and cruising ability.
Slowly :) Worse day was 90 km, 40 C + on the bitumen and a hot head wind ... I was wrecked but at the end. Actually hoping to get out on Monday for an overnighter ... a gentle 60 km over the two days :)

Back