Challenge! Post an image of yours related to the one above it!

DD23E496-03FB-46E6-968F-68BDB3755564.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

49947334376_b6b69a329b_h.jpg

Looking to the sky - Hughie Edwards
by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Air Commodore Sir Hughie Idwal Edwards, VC, KCMG, CB, DSO, OBE, DFC (1 August 1914 – 5 August 1982) was a senior officer in the Royal Air Force, Governor of Western Australia, and an Australian recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest decoration for gallantry "in the face of the enemy" that can be awarded to members of the British and Commonwealth armed forces. Serving as a bomber pilot in the Royal Air Force (RAF), Edwards was decorated with the Victoria Cross in 1941 for his efforts in leading a bombing raid against the port of Bremen, one of the most heavily defended towns in Germany. He became the most highly decorated Australian serviceman of the Second World War.

The statute is by Andrew Kay.

The way that lens draws is a wonderful thing.

I agree.

The 20mm f/1.7 pancake is probably one of my two all-time favorite micro 4/3 lenses - the other being the even more visually scrumptious 15mm PanaLeica. My 20mm was the 1st gen, which supposedly suffered from slow (or slower) autofocus issues, not that I ever noticed any - and in terms of size, it always seemed to make an already small camera body....even smaller.

But it 'draws' and renders quite beautifully.

I agree.

The 20mm f/1.7 pancake is probably one of my two all-time favorite micro 4/3 lenses - the other being the even more visually scrumptious 15mm PanaLeica. My 20mm was the 1st gen, which supposedly suffered from slow (or slower) autofocus issues, not that I ever noticed any - and in terms of size, it always seemed to make an already small camera body....even smaller.

But it 'draws' and renders quite beautifully.
I always recommend it as a first lens to go with your m43 camera, if anything, as a barometer of what you should expect other lenses to be in terms of rendering.

Back