Challenge! Post an image of yours related to the one above it!

The ”Cally Mac” ferry approaching Lochmaddy, South Uist.
5A61DB0D-2AF7-4130-9C1F-C29445DAEFAE.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tryfan, Snowdonia National Park.
Kaz, you can insert the images into the post - it makes viewing them a lot easier. Just drag and drop an image into the message area, or upload an insert as "full image". There's no way to circumnavigate compression and resizing when uploading - if you want that, you have to host on a different site, Flickr or similar (imgbb is a nice alternative if all you want to do is host images - I have to thank Brian (a fellow mod on this board) for that pointer ...).

M.

Thanks but have deleted as can't get the hang of getting the image into the message area properly.
Just drop it in from a local folder - mouse over, click, hold, move, let go.

However, uploading works with "insert image" as well (in the menu, next to the "attachment" symbol) - just wait until things have uploaded properly (you'll see the image attached below the message are) to proceed, or it won't work. This can take a little moment - not only because upload can take time, but the server will do its thing as well.

Multiple ways of getting there ... though I usually just drag and drop these days (directly from the XnView - my DAM - gallery view). Works a treat.

M.

Back