Challenge! Post an image of yours related to the one above it!

UnlawfulBeyondThisPoint.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Old traditions in a modern setting - or something like that!

Exactly! This was taken at an intersection in a busy, upscale neighborhood of Mexico City in 2017 - the year before the pandemic hit. But Mexico City is a fascinating metropolis where the classic rubs shoulders with modernity which is built upon the ruins of antiquity!

Karen, although a Herefordian by birth who has lived the majority of life in Africa, the Middle East and Asia prior to Australia, I still have a great affection for the county and hopefully, when international travel perhaps one day returns, I shall be back for a visit. In the meantime, stay safe and happy photography days.

Karen, although a Herefordian by birth who has lived the majority of life in Africa, the Middle East and Asia prior to Australia, I still have a great affection for the county and hopefully, when international travel perhaps one day returns, I shall be back for a visit. In the meantime, stay safe and happy photography days.
Hi Alan - be sure to look me up when you come back for a visit. Likewise, stay safe and here's to many more happy photography days.

Back