Challenge! Post an image of yours related to the one above it!

Windows.

P4275415.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Every once in awhile I wish time teleporting were a reality. In this case, sending this guy back to a 1945 time stamp would seem appropriate desserts.

A decent school would be enough. I doubt that many people stupid enough to get a swastika tattoo have the education to understand the implications of living under a Nazi dictatorship in the 21st century, and therefore wouldn't comprehend that they would be likely to be high up the priority list for the chop.

A decent school would be enough. I doubt that many people stupid enough to get a swastika tattoo have the education to understand the implications of living under a Nazi dictatorship in the 21st century, and therefore wouldn't comprehend that they would be likely to be high up the priority list for the chop.
As a kid I often had lunch or dinner at a friend's house in Brooklyn. His mother had a tattoo from the 40's. It was also on her forearm but it was a number. My father also had an indelible mark on his arm from the same era. His was the result of a rifle bullet during the Battle of the Bulge, trying to save people like my friends mother. I think of them both everytime I see some idiot with a swastika.

As a kid I often had lunch or dinner at a friend's house in Brooklyn. His mother had a tattoo from the 40's. It was also on her forearm but it was a number. My father also had an indelible mark on his arm from the same era. His was the result of a rifle bullet during the Battle of the Bulge, trying to save people like my friends mother. I think of them both everytime I see some idiot with a swastika.
I knew a number of people in my youth who had number tattoos. Good, exceptionally kind people to the little kid around their feet. Don't start me on the arrogant mongrels who did that ...

I first saw this post on my phone, which didn't do it justice at all. After viewing it on my laptop I upgraded my like to a winner. The ice is interesting, but the backdrop adds incredible perspective. I wonder if the blue ice are growlers that have flipped over. Where was this?
Thanks Will.

This is Jokulsarlon lake in South East Iceland. It is one of the most beautiful and spectacular places I've ever visited. The lake is formed by meltwater from a glacier and as chunks of ice break off the tip of the glacier they float in the lake. Some are this incredible shade of blue, others are almost black. As I recall the different colours reflect climatic and volcanic conditions when the ice was laid down. I have some more pictures from the lake on my website. Or do a search for Jokulsarlon and you will find some incredible images. The picture below with the tourist boat on the lake give you an idea of the size of the icebergs.

DSCF8329.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Back