Feedback Post editor bug?

Mr_Flibble

All-Pro
Name
Rick
For the last couple of months I've noticed this on Cameraderie (and Photrio as well).

When I'm writing a post in the textbox of the post editor on the forums and I press the backspace key, the line feeds / carriage returns above the line I'm typing are removed. Particularly after using some BB-code to insert images. As if some automatic text formatting is in effect. I'm not sure if it might be related to my specific browser (Mozilla FireFox)

It's only a minor annoyance though.

Last edited:
For the last couple of months I've noticed this on Cameraderie (and Photrio as well).

When I'm writing a post in the textbox of the post editor on the forums and I press the backspace key, the line feeds / carriage returns above the line I'm typing are removed. Particularly after using some BB-code to insert images. As if some automatic text formatting is in effect. I'm not sure if it might be related to my specific browser (Mozilla FireFox)

It's only a minor annoyance though.
Yes I've noticed that too and go back to re-insert the line spacing.

I use Windows 7 (yes I do) and Edge

@Mr_Flibble There's been a few reports of Firefox (FF) issues with the XenForo (XF) editor in the XF support forums. I think your issue is along of the lines of what others are reporting. It is likely why you'd be experiencing the issue here and other XF sites like Photorio. Are you using an older version of FF or the current release?

@Irene McC Edge on Win7 has gone EOL (end-of-life) so I'm not sure if there'll be too much support efforts from XF. Later this year Google will also be ending support for Chrome on Win7. It might be time for a operating system upgrade.

Back