Prayers, Crossed Fingers, Lucky Charms, Anything

Sorry to hear this - the very best of luck - dogs can recover very quickly

We are always concerned about snakes out hear as I see them most weeks from about April to Sept - not pleasant creatures

best wishes

Quick update - after all night blood transfusion and a battery of drugs too numerous to count Bella is showing some improvement. Not out of the woods yet - she's still very ill and should she survive we don't what the long term damage may be but we've moved from no hope at all to a small glimmer of hope in the distance. Thanks for all you support. Appreciated.

I've subscribed to this thread by email and was so relieved to read that Bella is holding on and that there are signs of her improving. We are all with you and Bella and your wife, Olli. Please tell Bella we love her.

(to Bella) Keep fighting...the people that love you need you back. Best of luck to you Bella from all of us. Hang in there Ollie. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Just to let you know that Bella passed away today. The boost from the transfusion was only temporary and the poison in her body was destroying that blood it as surely as it destroyed hers. In the end she had had enough and we chose to let her go and have some peace.

I took some photos of the place we buried her and right now I don't care if I never take another photo again. No doubt time will do its work and I will be back, but for now I would just like to thank you all for your prayers, thoughts and kind words.

Olli, I am so terribly sad and sorry to read this news of Bella's passing. You and your wife have my deepest sympathies. My heart goes out to you both and to Bella and to all who love her.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Olli. Having lost a couple pets in the last few months there are already tears in my eyes just reading this as I know how you must feel. Remember that Bella will be with you always. They are truly such blessings in our lives that losing them is very difficult. It will take time.. probably a lot of time. My thoughts are with your family.

Back