Prayers, Crossed Fingers, Lucky Charms, Anything

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking to lose a beloved member of the family. It's been over 10 years since we lost "Felix" and "Ernie", I have fond memories and still get choked up looking at pictures.

Olli, I'm so sorry to hear that Bella has passed away. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I lost my dog last year but I had the comfort of knowing he had lived a good, long life and that it was his time. You have no such comfort with Bella's death and that must make things so much harder for you. Time is relentless in its passage but it does help.

Best wishes,
Karen

I'm so sorry to hear of the sad outcome.
We don't have a serious snake problem here with only one quite rare and slightly poisonous type.
Your posting got my attention as a few weeks before your Bella was bitten , a local dog was bitten by a snake ( an adder ) just a few yards from the house.
It was such a rare occurrence that it made it into the local newspapers ; happily the outcome was positive.

We had a cat for 17 years that had seen us through two house moves and the raising of two sons and when she died all four of us were quite shocked at the hole left in our lives.

Olli, I am so sorry to hear of Bella's passing. We lost our dog last year, much too soon. Wishing you and your family peace and comfort during this terrible time. It's hard to believe, but things will get better.

My sincerest condolences for your loss. We have lost a few of our faithful companions over the past years and I can only imagine the heartache that you must be going through. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Back