Fuji Predictive focusing

The X-Pro1, X-E1, X-A1, X-M1, X100, X10, XF1 and X-S1 will never get predictive AF, because these cameras don't feature on-sensor PDAF. You can't predict w/o a prediction mechanism.

The X-E2 (and maybe X100S, XQ1, X20, I am speculating here) might get the feature via a firmware update once predictive PDAF has been realized in future cameras.

So far, I am not aware of any MILC that offers predictive AF. This will change in the future, because it has to.

Without being funny, the very best "predictive focussing" is already built-in - between your ears...

Yep, that used to work quite well for me (still does), but at least some people want the camera to track subjects in 3D space and predict their future position to pre-focus on it in order to compensate for shutter lag. This means that the camera requires a mechanism to calculate the relative axial speed of a subject in relation to the camera's position in real-time. My Canon EOS 1n was able to do this 20 years ago, and yet Canon has just released a firmware update for the EOS 1Dx that, guess what, improves tracking AF. This means that even after more than 20 years, professional high-end action cameras with expensive dedicated AF sensors and powerful processors still aren't perfect when it comes to AF tracking. Improvements can still be made. So yes, there may be predictive AF tracking in MILCs later this year (or month, who knows), but I'd expect it to be on the level of my EOS 1n, not the EOS 1Dx with current firmware. ;)

Back