Print your Camera

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
At the rate I'm going I'm pretty sure that sentiment describes me and retirement.
I started to add the laugh emoji, but I know retirement is a far off dream for a lot of people. I'm taking that step in just a month, and I'm feeling both anticipation and a wee bit of anxiety. Big change. BIG change.

Mike G

All-Pro
Oct 7, 2016
West London
Mike Gorman
I started to add the laugh emoji, but I know retirement is a far off dream for a lot of people. I'm taking that step in just a month, and I'm feeling both anticipation and a wee bit of anxiety. Big change. BIG change.
That’s when you run out of time to do almost anything, you thought you would have plenty of time to Do!

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, VA
Steve
Four more years full time, and then four years of "phased" retirement. That phased part (half pay and half teaching load with no other duties) is a great benefit. Ease into retirement both mentally and financially.

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
Four more years full time, and then four years of "phased" retirement. That phased part (half pay and half teaching load with no other duties) is a great benefit. Ease into retirement both mentally and financially.
Unfortunately, my agency will not participate in phased retirement, even though it is offered in other government agencies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom