Fuji Problem accessing forum on iPad

When I try to access this forum on my iPad, which is most of the time, I initially get a screen asking if I want to download TAPATALK or continue on to the site. I don't want to download the app so I click on 'Skip' and then the browser gets hung up for a very long time, often never getting to the website and I get a 'server not responding' message. On rare occasions the 'Skip' bar works ok and I can get to the site, but very infrequently. What's up with that?

I don't know what's up with it, however I'm glad you've posted about your problems Filddlergene. Let's see what Amin has to say.

Does anyone else here have these issues and/or use an iPad?

Ripleysbaby, thanks for the suggestion. If I wanted to use the app, I wouldn't have raised the issue, eh?

BBW and Lightmancer, on other forums I don't get a pop up page that requires that I select how to access the forum.

This appears to be an iOS Safari issue. Safari opened on my iPad when I received a registration email from the site. The TapaTalk page opened. When I went to log in with my normal browser, Mercury, no TapaTalk page. Tried using OSX or iOS Safari as the user agent with Mercury and no problems. So even announcing itself as iOS Safari does not initiate the page unless you're using Safari. Does not sound like a site problem.

Not to knock iOS Safari but Mercury is a much nicer browser.

Back