Feedback Problems viewing most recent posts on some threads?

Christian, I'm sorry that this glitch seems to show up every once in a while, again. Very frustrating, I know! I am, however glad that you persevered for several reasons - the first, and most important, being that we can see your photograph, and the second that this might be some sort of clue as to the issue that still crops up from time to time.

I've found that today page 2 will not show up on our Inaugural 5DC Challenge thread over in the Other Genres forum. However, if I choose to display the thread in the Hybrid Mode (choosing this from the Display drop down menu, I can see the threads in a descending order in a window and access page 2 that way where BillN's entry is showing.

I hope that this glitch will heal itself quickly, in the meantime please accept my apologies and try changing the Display method for that thread from linear to Hybrid. I'll send out a missive to Amin to see if he can persuade the software to get itself together.

Seems to show up okay for me :confused:. I rebuilt the thread information just in case. Let me know if the problem is still there for you.

Amin, I am still not able to get to page 2 of that thread going straight in when I use Safari. I am able to with Chrome. I know in the past that it wasn't just a Safari glitch, but fingers crossed that it is AOK for everyone and that by tomorrow Safari will heal, too.;)

I had the problem earlier with chrome. I couldn't get to page 2 of the WC thread. It just didn't show that there was a page 2.
Now I tried again and it seems to work....hmmmm

ok, I'm back....checked all the threads....it seems the Wizard from the other side did some magic over here and all seems well....
But I'm watchin'.....

Thanks Don, that's good to know that it was not just Safari. I should have checked the other browsers, too. This is a weird glitch that has been haunting us off and on for a while. The important thing is that whatever the good "wizard" Amin did - it's working now, at least on Chrome and Firefox.

P.S. As of now, 8:30pm Eastern Standard Time, Safari is now finding page 2 of that thread.(y)

Back