Fuji Problems with Front Page

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
Mark
Thought it might be a temporary glitch but a few days in I'm still having issues with the Front Page. If I use the link from Serious Compacts (top-ish right alongside the mu43, LeicaPlace, etc. links) I'm transported to the Front Page no problems. But once I've done some browsing on FujiXspot and refresh or click the "Front Page" button (top-ish left) I'm directed instead to the "Forum" area. No matter how many times I click "Front Page" it's to the Forum I am led.

Hmmm.... Hope you can help as I like the Front Page as my primary interface.

Yes, I've found this to be true for quite a while, Mark and don't know why it is this way. The way I get to the Front Page is by clicking on the FujiXspot logo at the top left.

Perhaps one of the other more "on top of it" Mods knows the reasons - or we'll give Amin a shout.:wink_old:

Seems as though Amin has worked his magic behind the scenes and the Front Page tab is back to its old self and working just right. Thank you, Amin!:bravo-009: And thank you Mark for bringing the problem up, I'd just gotten lazy and used to it.:blush::wink_old:

Back