Films are ok but pictures are all overlightet

• cant find the foul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hope to find some help

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of you have made your points eloquently and con brio. You are now circling around the same carcass having already picked the bones clean. I cannot see any benefit or enlightenment in putting the same words in a different order in each subsequent post. Each of you have views strongly and, it would appear, unshakably held and there is zero chance of one changing the mind of the other.

Two-handed zero sum debates are not productive, or particularly pretty or entertaining to watch. As a moderator one of my responsibilities is to ensure that a difference of opinion stays this side of civil, by pointing these things out before offense is given or taken. Personally I would rather act to take the pan off the heat than clean up the mess after it has boiled over. My original intercession was ignored and subsequent posts continuing the duologue have not added anything to the sum total of human knowledge. Worst of all, none of this seems in any way to address or in any way set out to assist the OP, who asked a simple question.

I post this for clarity. It is not up for debate. I'm leaving this thread open - perhaps others have an insight that will help the OP. I don't, however, expect to read any further stirring of the same pots.

Thank you kindly. You will now be returned to your normal programming.

My original intercession was ignored and subsequent posts continuing the duologue have not added anything to the sum total of human knowledge. Worst of all, none of this seems in any way to address or in any way set out to assist the OP, who asked a simple question
If adding to the sum total of human knowledge is the standard of discussion, this lounge shoulda shut down a long time ago. As for the OP's question, I thought we were each offering our own suggestions for how to get the exposure problems asked about under control. And, yes, it's gone off a bit in its own direction, as threads will do, but I think it's stayed basically on topic.

I'm out, but under a light protest. I've seen threads go bad - I don't think this one was particularly close to that point.

-Ray

Both of you have made your points eloquently and con brio. You are now circling around the same carcass having already picked the bones clean. I cannot see any benefit or enlightenment in putting the same words in a different order in each subsequent post. Each of you have views strongly and, it would appear, unshakably held and there is zero chance of one changing the mind of the other.

Two-handed zero sum debates are not productive, or particularly pretty or entertaining to watch. As a moderator one of my responsibilities is to ensure that a difference of opinion stays this side of civil, by pointing these things out before offense is given or taken. Personally I would rather act to take the pan off the heat than clean up the mess after it has boiled over. My original intercession was ignored and subsequent posts continuing the duologue have not added anything to the sum total of human knowledge. Worst of all, none of this seems in any way to address or in any way set out to assist the OP, who asked a simple question.

And here is where you fail and are wrong, I replied to the original poster to shoot this camera in manual and control his exposure, that will fix his friends over lightened images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back