Fuji Profile pic

In the upper right corner of the website click on the "Settings" link. After clicking on the link, scroll down and on the left side you'll see an option to "Edit Profile Picture" and "Edit Avatar" under "My Profile".

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFujiXspot1393314221.413302.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFujiXspot1393314221.413302.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 117
looks like the fuji site is missing the bottom half of that page
check one of the sister sites, i checked mu43, and it has more stuff below that relates to the avatar pic file choosing

I just gave myself an Avatar picture...that little button deactivates when you choose one of the options 1 or 2 under Custom Avatar. I honestly don't know what a profile picture is...I guess it just shows up under one's "profile". Maybe I'll try that next... OK, so my avatar and my profile pic are the same, basically because I'm lazy.:wink_old:

Please let me know if you still have problems.

Mea culpa!!! Forgive my lack of memory, Frank! We had a serious attack a while ago by heinous spammers...and thus a post count was instituted: Post Count Requirements. You can read the requirements there, Frank. I'm sorry that I completely forgot. Many thanks Herbert/Hyubie.

Amin the Admin says:

There's a 100 post minimum to upload an avatar. Or you can take the shortcut and be a Super Moderator

Ok.. I have 101, but not able.. I now choose the second path! ;)

Back