Daily Challenge Proposal: Vision 2022 - the remake ...

Count me in Matt. Not sure how often I'll be able to post, the weather and covid restrictions will be a problem as I'm classed as highly vulnerable.
I'm fine with anything you can contribute - just make sure you look after yourself in the first place! It's January, so nobody will be mad at you for being defeated by the weather, either ...

M.

It's kind of the "AA" principle of "one day at a time", continuosly ... In our case, it starts - and more or less ends - with "CC": Carry a Camera - at all times, or, reversely, just "one day at a time"; of course, you also need to shoot with said camera, but if you carry one, you'll find yourself using it, or else, what sense would it make ...

M.
Here is one actual consequence on my photography of the daily challenge. I have come to accept my phone as a legitimate camera. That was a jump for me. The most positive effect on my shooting is that I learned the “envelope” of my phone as a camera. I learned how to use it effectively and what it’s limits are. As some of you know, I have a collection of older cameras that I consider to be good cameras in the classic sense. A bunch of these are 12 mp mu43 bodies. Whenever I get in a rut, I pull one of these out and shoot with it for a while. I have to adjust to the new envelope and I make myself pay more attention to shooting again. Amusingly, I often like the images from these little interludes. A smaller sensor just means you need to be a bit more aware of how you are shooting.

Count me in Matt. Not sure how often I'll be able to post, the weather and covid restrictions will be a problem as I'm classed as highly vulnerable.
A month of indoor shooting can be a very creative path during these challenges. In addition, do you know how many lost items I have found while looking for a subject inside my house?

Back