Fuji question for xt1 owners

ccunningham

Just unboxed my new xt1 and while I was taking a look at it, I noticed that when I tilted the body front to back it felt like something was shifting back and forth inside the body. Once I mounted a lens the feel of something shifting back and forth inside the body went away. To make sure I wasn't just imagining it, I took the lens off, and tilted the body back and forth and sure enough, I could feel something shifting around in the body. Put the lens on and it went away again. Since I've never handled another XT1 body, I don't know if this is normal or if I should send it back for an exchange. I don't want to waste my time and seller's time with an exchange if this is something ordinary that happens on XT1s, I'm not put out by it or anything. The problem for me is that if it isn't normal I only have 14 days to request an exchange, so I don't want to get stuck with dealing with the problem(if it even is a problem) on day 15.

If you own an XT1 and have tried tilting the body back and forth front to back without a lens mounted, have you noticed the feeling that something was shifting around inside the body?

Thanks for all that reply...

Thanks. I searched using google and the search tool here, and didn't see anything about it, and since I don't have another xt1 to hand that I can check against, I wasn't sure what to think.

Of course if I'm honest, I'm still not sure what to think.

Back