Fuji Question on selling gear...

ShawnG

Regular
I'm looking to sell some of my mu-43 gear to help pay for my first Fuji camera. I have no experience selling things online and am looking for some help as to where I should start?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Honestly I would look to the mu43 forum, specifically the Marketplace forum. There is a very nice template that helps in preparing your listing. You can also search that forum for products similar to yours to get an idea as to how much to list yours for.

Honestly I would look to the mu43 forum, specifically the Marketplace forum. There is a very nice template that helps in preparing your listing. You can also search that forum for products similar to yours to get an idea as to how much to list yours for.

Agree; in the past year I have sold 3 Pen bodies, 4 or 5 lenses and my X-100 through a combination of the mu-43 and Serious Compacts marketplaces (Buy and Sell), in part to fund my move to X and upgrades to Pen kit. Suggest you read the very good advice on Buying and Selling from Amin and the admins before you list--key is to accept Paypal from Verified addresses only, and preferably to folks with feedback on either forum (or other reputable ones).

Thanks for all the help. There doesn't seem to be many brick and mortar stores within a reasonable distance for me, so I'm more likely to post on the forums suggested.

I have had good luck within the hobbyist forums like FredMirands and mu43. Be smart about who you are selling to, check references and even try to have a conversation on the phone. Over the years I have had zero problems and have sold thousands of dollars worth of stuff and bought likewise. Steer clear of eBay......

sign up with Paypal and sell on Mu43.com. Be cautious, follow Paypal rules and undersell everyone by a few bucks to sell quickly. Be honest in your descriptions, pack well and use clear communications with your buyer.

Back