Boyzo

Veteran
GH2 14-150 PL 43's lens + adaptor .. great lens
All RAW LR3 / CS5

1020048-Edit-XL.jpg

1020025-Edit-XL.jpg

1020023-Edit-XL.jpg

1020030-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

Yeah another homebody here too! Though I might close out the day in true Aussie multicultural style. With spinach and cheese ravioli and a red wine sauce...though I'll wash it down with a beer (y) .....albeit a Stella Artois - made in Australia by Fosters :blush:

Nice pics, John. Happy Australia Day!

Yeah another homebody here too! Though I might close out the day in true Aussie multicultural style. With spinach and cheese ravioli and a red wine sauce...though I'll wash it down with a beer (y) .....albeit a Stella Artois - made in Australia by Fosters :blush:

Fosters...that's that South African beer, right? :)

Nice pics, John. Happy Australia Day!

Fosters...that's that South African beer, right? :)

Yeah typical, here we are in good old UK suffering from bad wind, getting wet and loads of noise (that's just in the bars) and you are lying around in the heat having barbies, sinking a few tubes and ...............
From a jealous whinging Pom.............have a great time..........Barstewards!

Yeah typical, here we are in good old UK suffering from bad wind, getting wet and loads of noise (that's just in the bars) and you are lying around in the heat having barbies, sinking a few tubes and ...............
From a jealous whinging Pom.............have a great time..........Barstewards!

For a second there I thought you said we were having babies :eek:

Back