Red

Iansky

All-Pro
My wife was dressed up for a vintage meal and was wearing her 1950's style coat and red hat.

I shot these with the XP2+56mm and used the EF-X500 as the light source.

She 1_pp.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
She 2_pp.jpg
She 3_pp.jpg
She 4_pp.jpg
She 6_pp.jpg

Thanks Paul, she knows how to work the magic smile. Still getting used to the EF-X500 but loving it so far and the diffuser does soften the light quite a lot.

Thanks Mike, I wanted to see what the flash delivered on camera with the diffuser fitted and letting it calculate power setting based on f1.2 aperture. I do agree that it would benefit from being turned down a little. I also got a slap for telling my good lady her hat looked like fresh road kill someone had thrown at her head...............won't do that again!

I wish I could get my wife to pose for me. The old girl is still photogenic even though she's cracking on a bit now.
FullSizeRender_ppb-1.png

(Taken with an iPhone 6s)

Very few women pull off red well, and your wife certainly does. Very nice shots, you can tell she enjoys being the center of your attention :)

Yep my wife loves the camera, she was also the face of "Taking Shape" an Australian clothing company that unfortunately has pulled out of the UK - but it was great to see her photo life size in the shop windows promoting their clothes - not too bad for a 63yr old!

Back