Dogs Rest in peace Buster

Ripleysbaby

supernatural anesthetist
Name
Garry
45B1A055-5344-43B2-AEA3-28F651E7C372.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
913C52F1-7698-4A85-ADB6-FF9B7D1AE8CB.jpeg
D13A0AB6-BB6B-4283-8154-4FB00E22D1D5.jpeg
After suffering a couple of strokes at the weekend, I cut short my trip to Scotland to have a few quit days with him at home. This morning he visited the vet for the last time.
My mate Buster he made me laugh out loud every day. Today included.
So here are two pictures. The last ones I took in Scotland at the weekend, and a random old one.
Rest in peace old friend. And thanks for sharing our adventures.Xx

View attachment 184812 View attachment 184813 View attachment 184814 After suffering a couple of strokes at the weekend, I cut short my trip to Scotland to have a few quit days with him at home. This morning he visited the vet for the last time.
My mate Buster he made me laugh out loud every day. Today included.
So here are two pictures. The last ones I took in Scotland at the weekend, and a random old one.
Rest in peace old friend. And thanks for sharing our adventures.Xx
So sorry for your great loss, its so hard to lose a good little buddy. I think he's probably racing across those hills now, happy once more.

Big hugs, Garry

Just a sad emoji doesn’t seem enough. I felt like Buster was one of my own family. Desperately sad to see him go, but as decent inningses go it was definitely Brian Lara standard. And you have many photos to go with your memories.

Oh no, Garry. I am so sorry. I've enjoyed watching your adventures with Buster. I've had to make that trip to the vet myself, and it hurts a lot. I hope your great memories together carry you through the tough times ahead.

I feared this day was approaching and can only try to imagine your loss. You have such great memories and I'm very grateful that you shared so many of them with us.
Buster has a world-wide group of people who loved him and to whom he brought laughter and joy. It takes a special spirit to transmit that through photos.

That’s sad news Garry. I feel for you. For a wee laddie he was such a massive part of your life. From the pictures you have shared it was clear you were giving Buster the best adventures that a dog could ever wish for. This dog really LIVED and he was so lucky to have been found by you and you by him.

Wee note to Buster - mate, don’t rest in peace, just keep on having fantastic adventures in whatever after life the universe and beyond throws at you!! Garry taught you how to have fun - keep at it boy!

So sorry Garry. I think Karen has expressed my thoughts far better than I could have done.
I've been a member of the Buster fan club since long before I actually joined here and the dogs title has always been the first one I went to. My wife always wanted to know if there were any new pictures of Buster and a few tears were shed this afternoon when I saw this thread.
I bet that if there really is an other side Buster and Taz are having a whale of a time right now.
Thanks so much for the journey Garry because that is what it has been.

Our lovely Buster..... for that's what he was to all of us who have followed his adventures and admired his tenacious character. How very sad we all are but for you the loss is profound and I wish I could say something that would make it better. You had a special connection with Buster and Taz and life won't be the same without them, my heart goes out to you. Take care Garry.

Thank you all for your comments . It's not going to be easy getting out of the habit of looking behind me when
out and about. Or looking down at the passenger seat of my car when driving. And at the bottom of my bed.
Or the top or the side, or on me !
Here is a final one of him looking quite magnificent I think. I remember he had spotted something small and
furry across the river .
Bye bye old friend. X

8339575536_7319911dcc_b.jpg
_MG_6454 (2)
by Garry, on Flickr

Back