RESULTS IN : 8th Cameraderie Photo Challenge: Bread, cakes and pastries

MortyCapp

Veteran
"Bread, cakes and pastries" can be anything related to the baking of various types of dough. Sweet or sour, corn/wheat/maize/spelt or any other cereals, from plain baguettes to delicious mille-feuille, pizzas, birthday cakes, wedding cakes, carrot cakes, chocolate cakes, pies, pancakes, waffles are IN, sandwiches, burgers are OUT.

The challenge will close on or about the last day of August.

All the usual Challenge RULES will apply, including:

1. Either take pictures that match the nominated theme or select some from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the images in order to enter it.

2. Only one entry per person, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement pictures that this is what you've done. You can add or change the title and add to the edit line to let everyone know.

3. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give him/her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photo-challenge, after all!

4. The winner will assume the responsibility of curator for the next Challenge, and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the SC Photo Challenges forum, with details of the new theme. Don't forget - that opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.

5. The curator cannot enter his or her own salon

Good luck and bon appetit everyone :)

Last edited:
Homemade mason jar lid pies

_DSC4697.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Results are in,

I found it very difficult to select one favourite as all the pictures were very appetizing.
I loved the shots of the cupcakes from Steve and Miguel. Many thanks.
Sue, the photo of the eclair made me salivate with envy. Nice one.
Matero, I liked your 2014 black and white photo.
Dave, I was very intrigued by your recipe and jar lid pies. Quite unexpected.
At the end I narrowed it down to Don's waffles and Herbert's bread.
It was very close...

My personal favourite is Herbert's bread photo. You are the winner of this challenge.
Congratulations.
Your turn now.

Thanks again all for your participation, comments and help.

Back