Sigma Review - Sigma dp3 Quattro - For the color connoisseur

Nope. Sorry. I got 12 seconds in. That melancholy piano music makes it sound like a TV ad for banking.

Any "add-on", like whirly graphics, teeth-grinding music or baseball caps that detracts from - or obliterates - the actual content is just wrong, IMO. If you want someone to listen to, hear, and take in what you are saying, then don't put on an intrusive backing track.

I like Burling's reviews; they are a nice complement to the more technical reviews out there and he'll answer follow-up question on YouTube, Instagram, etc...

Nope. Sorry. I got 12 seconds in. That melancholy piano music makes it sound like a TV ad for banking.

Any "add-on", like whirly graphics, teeth-grinding music or baseball caps that detracts from - or obliterates - the actual content is just wrong, IMO. If you want someone to listen to, hear, and take in what you are saying, then don't put on an intrusive backing track.

That backing track is tame compared to others I've heard out there.

I like his videos too, but the Quattros lost that Foveon look. Read DigLloyd's review and check out the files. Once Sigma went Quattro, I bought up the DP Merrill cameras. I knew they'd disappear. It's a shame.

Back