Ricoh Ricoh GR III and Ice Cream

The GR Digital series is wonderful, excellent monochrome work there

Thanks Lili, I've had the camera a week and I'm still finding secrets tucked away in the menu system and different ways to adjust the settings!

I'm shooting Raw+jpeg fine and processing with Aperture. I've been very impressed with the image files this "little" camera takes.

Has begun to get me out of my rut!

dorfinator, those monochromatic pictures are memory keepers.

Thanks BBW. The color photo with my better half and the older lady is special. While enjoying our ice cream she happened to walk by. I hadn't met her before but she and her, now deceased husband, have a dog, Suka, we rescued and found a home with them. She was commenting there on our much Suka has meant to them now her alone in the past year that he has been a part of her life.

That's a heartwarming story, thank you for telling me. That's one of the things that as a viewer, one can never know - the full story. In your others, I pretty much could assume those boys were your sons, and the "better half" was your wife...though clearly the emotions show in your color one of your wife and her friend talking. I'm so glad that you had your camera with you for all, dorfinator.

Back