Ricoh Ricoh GR III

Real Name
Andrew L
Update: showing as shipped! I will say this for Precision Camera, Ricoh's repair center contract in the US, they turn things around pretty quickly. As long as it has a fully functioning wheel when I get it (probably a week out with ground shipping from the east coast), I'll be happy. Well, not GRIIIx happy, but happy.

Real Name
Andrew L
Got my GRIII back, fairly fast turnaround from Precision Camera, with a replaced rear dial. One of the last images on the SD card once I put it back in yielded this jpeg after in -camera editing. Pushing the limits of shadow raising from what the camera can do, though the RAW file would have more latitude, especially to pull down the highlights.

R0002857.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Andrew L
Cool metallic things reflecting on the house next door, plus sun flare, plus weeds.

R0002870.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This was taken with the 35mm crop and then using the crop function adjusted the image angle (fw 1.5 enabled) so a further crop was applied. Although, if you manually put your crop edges too far to the edge of the frame when changing the angle, you can get white nothingness on that edge of your saved JPEG!