Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
Trading</br> Ricoh GR w/ extras
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I jumped on Kristen's used GR when I saw it in the classifieds. I love the Ricoh UI and handling, but was unsure if I could get along with the 28mm focal length. After spending a couple days with it, it is quite clear to me that despite it's awesomeness, I'm just not comfortable shooting that focal length. Everything always seems too far away to me. I should have known better. Oh well, it was just like a rental and there are no shops by that carry them anyways. If you like the focal length, I can't imagine there's a camera that does it better.

Here's the listing that shows everything (forgive my laziness, but this IS the actual camera you'll be getting.....just with around 100 more shutter actuations on it) .......... https://www.photographerslounge.org/f27/used-ricoh-gr-w-extras-|-location-usa-|-ships-usa-20727/

$739 is a great price with all the extras and insured shipping in the US is included. To minimize my loss, payment by check is preferred or we can split the 3% Paypal fee if you prefer. Email with questions.
</br>References</br> -
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Wow, great camera at a great price!

A shame you couldn't get along with the focal length Luke as the GR is a little ripper!

Thanks for the article Mark. I get what Ming is saying in that article. For the kind of shots I like to take where the subject fills the frame, I find I need to use a 35mm lens. A 35 is MY wide. I feel like I have an adequate working space....and a 28mm makes me feel like I'm invading the subject's personal space. So a 35 is my wide and a 50 is my normal. Does that make sense? Anyways....that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Thanks for the article Mark. I get what Ming is saying in that article. For the kind of shots I like to take where the subject fills the frame, I find I need to use a 35mm lens. A 35 is MY wide. I feel like I have an adequate working space....and a 28mm makes me feel like I'm invading the subject's personal space. So a 35 is my wide and a 50 is my normal. Does that make sense? Anyways....that's my story and I'm sticking with it.
Makes 100% sense.

Though, brother, the article was more aimed at prospective buyers than prospective sellers ;) I know you're a man of strong mind, you know what you want, what you need and what you like - and we merely enjoy watching the spoils of that confidence. (y)

Now best of luck with this sale. Not that you need it!

Here's the Sunday super special.

If you buy the GR today, I will include free of charge a PENTAX SLR with 3 lenses and a roll of film. So you'll have a state of the art Serious Compact and possibly a new film habit with a really great Pentax film camera.
8857656919_9685726149.jpg

P1070775 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back