Ricoh Ricoh GRD3 HiBW images

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
That's a great shot, and quite a jump! I'd love to see what his shot looks like of this also. But I like the HIBW of the whole scene. Definitely something out of the 60s.

-Ray

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
Will and fellow Ricoh GRD3 poster's.
A question for youse. I sold my camera. I now use the GXR's and 1 is setup to be a GRD after a fashion. I use it with the S10 module, so it's a 10 MGP camera. Is it ok to post images on this thread? Forget the Admin role I do.
As a shooter with a similar camera, is it cool? If not its ok as I can start a new thread but didnt want to take away from this one.
Let me know... Thanks, the oddball shooter.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Will and fellow Ricoh GRD3 poster's.
A question for youse. I sold my camera. I now use the GXR's and 1 is setup to be a GRD after a fashion. I use it with the S10 module, so it's a 10 MGP camera. Is it ok to post images on this thread? Forget the Admin role I do.
As a shooter with a similar camera, is it cool? If not its ok as I can start a new thread but didnt want to take away from this one.
Let me know... Thanks, the oddball shooter.
Does it have a HiBW setting? If so, absolutely. If not, sure, why not? I posted some shots earlier that were shot with the GRD3 but NOT in HiBW jpeg mode - I shot 'em raw and processed them with very high contrast B&W settings so they COULDA been HiBW. I sure don't have any objections to seeing your photographs in WHATEVER context!

-Ray

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
Thanks Ray but it's Will's thread and he's the thread boss.

The GXR sets us almost exactly as the GRD. It's HiBW works the same. I use it with the S10 24-72 module so it emulates the GRD.
Don

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
Ahhhh, Will, a gentleman and a scholar you are.
Actually, the S10 on HiBW has satisfied my GRD loss.
I'll post some, thanks again...
The lowly admin...

PS... The GDR4 has a feature I find I'd really like. The IS control.
Fortunately the S10 has it also. While the GRD has a better lens, the S10 has shadow seperation not found in more expensive glass. Dunno.
I don't need tack sharp resolution for what I do with HiBW.
Anyway, thanks again and I'll feed the thread as its one of my favorites.

BBW

Legend
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Craig - love the blackness on either side of the train/subway and the graphic impressions of what looks like a night ride. I feel like it's sort of a Rorschach and like it very much.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
Craig, real nice...

Keith, great to have you here my friend. You do know that the GXR has legally invaded this thread.
Feel free ....
Don

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom