Completed Ricoh GXR body + A12 28mm lens unit | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Name
you should be able to figure it out...
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Ricoh GXR body + A12 28mm lens unit
</br>Prices</br> $400 OBO
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
</br>Description</br> This is the GXR body (which can be used with any lens unit) and the 28mm f2.5 lens unit. I'm also including a lens hood for this lens unit and one extra Ricoh battery. Great little camera - I'm not using and someone should, so here you go. I actually like it more than the GR other than size and high ISO capability (which I realize has a bit of an "other than THAT Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the show" quality to it). These are going for fairly outrageous amounts on ebay these days (at least they're LISTED at pretty outrageous amounts - I don't know what they sell for). The body seems to be in high demand for dedicated GXR users who want a backup body - I'm not sure how high the demand for the lens is. But I paid $400 for the whole setup and I'm asking the same. The whole thing is in excellent condition and there's a seemingly industrial strength screen protector over the LCD. No nicks or dings to disclose...
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> UPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> included to CONUS - buyer pays any extra
</br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• GXR for sale-2.jpg
    GXR for sale-2.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,653
  • GXR for sale-3.jpg
    GXR for sale-3.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 343
  • GXR for sale-4.jpg
    GXR for sale-4.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 1,660
  • GXR for sale-6.jpg
    GXR for sale-6.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 1,639
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Ricoh GXR body + A12 28mm lens unit
</br>Prices</br> $400 OBO
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
</br>Description</br> This is the GXR body (which can be used with any lens unit) and the 28mm f2.5 lens unit. I'm also including a lens hood for this lens unit. Great little camera - I'm not using and someone should, so here you go. I actually like it more than the GR other than size and high ISO capability (which I realize has a bit of an "other than THAT Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the show" quality to it). These are going for fairly outrageous amounts on ebay these days (at least they're LISTED at pretty outrageous amounts - I don't know what they sell for). The body seems to be in high demand for dedicated GXR users who want a backup body - I'm not sure how high the demand for the lens is. But I paid $400 for the whole setup and I'm asking the same. The whole thing is in excellent condition and there's a seemingly industrial strength screen protector over the LCD. No nicks or dings to disclose...
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> UPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> included to CONUS - buyer pays any extra
</br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Quite a nice set, consider an offer?

Added an extra Ricoh battery to the deal. I was gonna keep it for an X100s I was thinking about buying (they use identical batteries) but I decided not to go for the Fuji, so now two batteries are included...

-Ray

Back to top - I think I rejected a couple of offers when this was up back in September, figuring I'd rather keep the camera. But I'm clearing out some underbrush and this is part of it, so feel free to make an offer. I'll probably accept it...

-Ray

I am also interested in your leica M module. let me know if you could do better price for both of them. I am not very keen on getting extra bodies I have one already. I have bought some stuff from US in past and postage was about $42. let me know if you could do better price on both 28mm and M module. I would only be able to pay via paypal.

I am also interested in your leica M module. let me know if you could do better price for both of them. I am not very keen on getting extra bodies I have one already. I have bought some stuff from US in past and postage was about $42. let me know if you could do better price on both 28mm and M module. I would only be able to pay via paypal.

I don't have and never did have a Leica M module... Are you sure you're looking at the right ad?

-Ray

sorry my mistake. yes so how much would be for your A12 28mm kit with postage? on ebay the new one is for AU$478 delivered. if I could save some money I will buy from you.

Looks like it will cost me about $75 to ship it, so I don't think I'm gonna beat your Australian price by enough to make it worth your while.

Sorry,

-Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back