Ricoh Ricoh GXR - My visit to Ricoh's Ring Cube in Tokyo

Just read your article - it's a dream come true story!
I'm glad for you, I'm glad that Ricoh proved to be personally on the level of their great cameras and I'm glad that moody image of yours got the deserved attention:)

Man, I thought I was jealous of you when I saw the your morning walk route from our SIJ shots......that story and the photos to go with it.....WOW. Like a dream come true. So cool. Thanks for sharing.

What an amazing experience that must have been! I went to the Ring Cube in 2010 but obviously not for a photography competition. I'm very impressed that Ricoh opened the Ring Cube just for you on that day. Amazing. Thank you for sharing this.

Duane, I'm so glad that whole experience worked out so well! It sounds as though you had a great time and I loved seeing your photos, too. Talk about hospitality!:2thumbs:

Thanks for checking out my story and experience. So far this has been a great week at "work" as the flying has been great, including the places we've stayed and the weather for this time of year is not abnormal for what I've seen so far.

Im in Osaka today (Thurs) as its 0630 here now and I'm going to try and get to Kyoto somehow.

The people at Ricoh were just fantastic and I still can't get over how I was treated as someone special.

Duane,

Congratulations on a trip and experience of a lifetime! Which photo is the one you submitted? Can you repost it?

Thanks,

Bruce Bodine

Duane,

Congratulations on a trip and experience of a lifetime! Which photo is the one you submitted? Can you repost it?

Thanks,

Bruce Bodine

Here's the image:

fishing-lake-atagahi.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back