Expired Ricoh GXR Package w 28mm A12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Giguere

www.paulgiguere.com
S O L D: Ricoh GXR Package w 28mm A12

I recently purchased a Ricoh GXR package for evaluation purposes for an article I’m writing on Ricoh camera systems for SeriousCompacts.com (look for it in September) and I’m now looking to sell the GXR package (not that I don’t like the GXR, I just don’t need it). The camera and associated equipment is in new condition and comes complete with all of the original boxes and packaging material. I also have a AMAXX LCD cover over the LCD panel on the body and will leave that on or take it off as desired. Also, the body and camera unit are still under warranty from Adorama Camera and the electronic viewfinder is still under warranty from B&H Photo (copies of the receipts will be provided). The package includes:

Ricoh GXR Body
• USB Cable
• A/V Cable
• Hand Strap
• Rechargeable Battery
• Battery Charger
• GXR Software CD-ROM
• Instruction Manuals
• 1-Year Limited Warranty

Ricoh GR Lens A12 28mm F2.5 Camera Unit
• Lens Cap
• Connector Cap
• Soft Case
• Instruction Manual
• 1-Year Limited Warranty

Ricoh VF-2 External LCD Viewfinder (includes carry case)

Ricoh - LH-1 Lens Hood (for 28mm camera unit)

Extra Ricoh GXR Rechargeable Battery

My price for the entire package is $875 (firm) and includes shipping and insurance to anywhere in the United States (international buyers will have to pay for shipping and insurance). I will only accept payment via PayPal. Also, please do not ask me to break-up the package.

Just wanted to say thank you Paul for this excellent opportunity to have a GXR system for this price. I'm looking forward to receiving it when I get home and can't wait to read your review next month. Pics will definitely follow and my DSLR is heading to the EVIL online bidding sight.

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back