Ricoh Ricoh GXR review at Steve Huff website

I always read Steve's reviews. He tells it as it comes and his photos are just everyday snaps. I've got to say that another well known site's review photos are usually very tedious and I often get through only two or three pics before I've lost interest!

OK, no need for any shameless plugs. I've started a new thread over in the Leica forum for you, Armando.;)

Now back to our regularly scheduled Ricoh GXR discussion.:D

It is interesting that Huff blows off the small sensor lenses for the GXR while this website gives more than ample evidence that small sensor photography can produce wonderful results. I wish more small sensor users of the GXR would put up their photos here.

It is interesting that Huff blows off the small sensor lenses for the GXR while this website gives more than ample evidence that small sensor photography can produce wonderful results. I wish more small sensor users of the GXR would put up their photos here.

Have a look at my girlfriends flickr, she has the 28-300mm superzoom small sensor module, I'm quite impressed with the IQ for a superzoom and that small sensor.

These are ALL OUT OF CAMERA jpegs, with no PP

one image here: R1015342 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Brilliant colours and in good light it seems to shine: Greece 2010 - a set on Flickr

Hopefully Emily will b joining the forums soon after our exams, so she'll be able to give you more feedback, I'm waiting on mine due the coming week, and will post my thoughts etc

Back