Ricoh Ricoh GXR - St Maarten

Duane Pandorf

Top Veteran
Left San Diego last night and flew all night to St Maarten. Got a couple hours sleep and caught the sunset this evening:

6591709681_048d698900_z.jpg

View attachment 46862

BBW

Legend
Real Name
BB
I'd been trying to avoid this thread for fear of the sin of Envy raising its ugly head! But I have succumbed and am very glad I did!

Duane, if you have these larger anywhere send us a hyperlink - both a lovely. My favorite is the mother and her child, though your sailboat and the sunset is a gorgeous classic, the intimacy of the second picture and that beautiful light...and the colors...just enough of the mother's face shows that we can feel a connection, at least I can.

Enjoy your time, however brief!

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Real Name
Jack
Duane, that first photo is lovely. It's something that I wouldn't hesitate to put on my wall, and I don't think I've ever said that about anyone's photo (although I've had a couple of Ansel Adams prints on my wall during my college days - fashionable back then).

As for the second photo, I'd have preferred it without the soft edges. I love the colors and the "moment" though.

Well done!

Duane Pandorf

Top Veteran
Thank you every one. I will redo the second one for comparison. I put the first one, a bigger image, on my blog.

Just got back to the states and in NY heading to Connecticut.

Top Bottom