Romantic dinner!

Briar

Hall of Famer
I'm out on a romantic dinner with my hub before we catch a show. I can't access my Flickr account today on my mobile and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Anyone else having probs with Flickr from their mobile? We are in an Indian/Nepalese restaurant. Looks nice! Feeling cultured because I haven't ordered the Korma!

haha I thought the same thing as Luke. my mobile phone can just about handle text messages so getting flickr to work on it is about as likely as me being the first man on the moon. had to laugh at your cultured/no Korma comment though!:tongue:

Now we are at the venue, show is running late. They have been having bad reviews. I fear they might have cold feet. My phone and service provider normally do brilliantly. Not sure what's wrong.

Hubby has tried and can access it. I wonder if he has parental controlled my phone while I was sleeping!

Now we are at the venue, show is running late. They have been having bad reviews. I fear they might have cold feet. My phone and service provider normally do brilliantly. Not sure what's wrong.

Hubby has tried and can access it. I wonder if he has parental controlled my phone while I was sleeping!

So you were both on your photos during your date? :D Perfect couple!

Back