Sony RX1 images too 'sterile'???

OK, credit expanded above. And as they say, you can't be too young, too funny, or too handsome.... Or was that rich and thin?

-Ray

I'll take rich! Then I'll buy land in various interesting places and build micro home villages on them, and travel from village to village in an old bus doing photo tours for photographers who can't afford to travel. The first village will be Gonzopolis!
I can see it now...

a sterile image from the lackluster digital Rx1.

f-15.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'll take rich! Then I'll buy land in various interesting places and build micro home villages on them, and travel from village to village in an old bus doing photo tours for photographers who can't afford to travel. The first village will be Gonzopolis!
I can see it now...

I used to live in Gonzopolis. But then I realized I'd probably end up like it's founder (HST) if I stayed, so I moved on to more placid surroundings - internal and external!

-Ray

Well, I'm giving the RX1 another shot (no pun int.) this time with an RX-1r. I sold off the Leica X Vario (just too many unforgivable sins for this Leica) Acquired the LeicaLook profiles for LR5 to play around with, hoping to achieve more natural color rendering. We shall see!

A few obligatory, non-thematic test shots from today. LeicaLook plug in used. I'm not sure I couldn't do the same manually. On that subject, my goal would be to emulate the rendering of my old M9. There was a certain analog quality about them, partially the way it treated the blues/teals. New adventure!

20141008-DSC01153-Edit.jpg

20141007-L1003880.jpg

20141008-DSC01157.jpg

20141008-DSC01192.jpg

20141008-DSC01206.jpg

Back