Sony Showcase RX1 Images

Random images from this week, finding I have fewer keepers than with the Leica M9/35 cron which I sold and miss a bit. This is probably because I now shoot more randomly using autofocus and am less likely to set up my shots.

untitled-2.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

untitled-5.jpg

untitled.jpg

Just got my RX1 a few days ago and loving it.

Need to proper go out. Wasn't finding much motivation today but did try to make the best of the weather.

justanrx1shot-1.jpg

Hi Folks! First post on this forum. I just acquired this fine little camera. It feels so small in the hand, you tend to forget that there is a 24 mp FF sensor in there waiting to deliver the goods! Here's a quick shot from the weekend on the first outing with the camera to Niagara on the Lake!:)

9008664296_6d63156ded_b.jpg

Wow, those first two are awesome Dan. Also some great stuff from Christina and Bruce that I'd missed until now. I've been so focused on the Nikon A / Ricoh GR stuff that I've been neglecting my RX1...

Here are a couple of shots from a while ago I just noticed and decided to process...

9035214974_d84bdc1b69_b.jpg

PHilly RX1-322-Edit-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

9032993117_e8c0c36bb7_b.jpg

PHilly RX1-323-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

-Ray

Nice images, Ray! I especially like the first one. As I mentioned on Flickr, the light beam is amazing!

When the RX1 becomes more reasonably priced (if ever) I could see myself getting one.

Nice images, Ray! I especially like the first one. As I mentioned on Flickr, the light beam is amazing!

When the RX1 becomes more reasonably priced (if ever) I could see myself getting one.
Just stay away from them until you're ready to buy. I had NO interest in this camera, zero, nada, none, zilch. Then I shot with one and it only took a couple of hours to realize I was in deep deep trouble! There are rumors of a somehow updated version coming soon, so maybe you'll get your chance soon???

-Ray

Just stay away from them until you're ready to buy. I had NO interest in this camera, zero, nada, none, zilch. Then I shot with one and it only took a couple of hours to realize I was in deep deep trouble! There are rumors of a somehow updated version coming soon, so maybe you'll get your chance soon???

-Ray

New Sony RX1R will be the same camera minus the AA filter. That's all. Price may be a bit higher than current RX1. Same analogy as Nikon D800/E.

I highly advise staying away from the camera. However, take the the first opportunity of someone coming from the US or another country where the RX1 is considerably cheaper and jump on that boat!

Back