Sony Showcase RX1 Images

While Out Cycling at F2

Ksyrium

9088255895_8062c38982_c.jpg

Cateye

9088285403_5c545e0992_c.jpg

Zooma Zooma - Kinda Like the Car Commercial!

9090480730_6f8e9d1fcd_c.jpg

Specialized

9088272249_ff0e2ba29e_c.jpg

Roubaix

9088263309_5d5cefa49a_c.jpg

Nice shots, but as a hardcore cyclist myself (until a couple of years ago), I have to question your choice of wheels. Nice smooth riding Roubaix frameset and those harsh and nasty Ksyriums??? What were you thinking?!?!? :D

Just kidding, sort of. Enjoy the ride and the camera!

-Ray

Nice shots, but as a hardcore cyclist myself (until a couple of years ago), I have to question your choice of wheels. Nice smooth riding Roubaix frameset and those harsh and nasty Ksyriums??? What were you thinking?!?!? :D

Just kidding, sort of. Enjoy the ride and the camera!

-Ray

Thanks Ray. You obviously know your bicycles! Yep, the Ksyriums are stiffer than the open pros I had before, but I "feel" like they make me faster. I have 25's on them to maintain the plush ride of the Roubaix! Cheers.:)

Love the angle and the fact that someone was able to crawl back into that narrow tailgunner space!

Thanks for your comments Covey22. Actually, that is a mannequin in the tail gunner position. The plane is a working B-17 that was flown up from Arizona to the Warplane Museum in Hamilton, Ontario as part of Canada Day festivities. That tail gunner perch is definitely cramped and it is hard to imagine how that felt, actually being there during flight and combat!

Back