Sony Showcase RX1 Images

Hi

Bought the RX 1 last week.

Here's my bike.
9697733832_fe0d6dbb20.jpg

9697735070_b46977383c.jpg

A Weeping Wall at Middle Falls, Letchworth State Park, New York

I finally got a chance to try out the RX1 for some long exposures. Among the many reasons I found this camera appealing, was that it had a 49 mm lens filter thread, as I already have a variety of filters in that diameter for some Pentax limiteds I have. I also have picked up the RX100 and the 49 mm filter adapter. On this latest trip I paired the RX1 and RX100 together with the filters I wanted and it made a pretty nice travel package, me with the RX1 and my wife with the RX100. Actually, she much preferred just handing the second camera over, rather than searching through a kit for different lenses, as is our usual experience with the Pentax primes! :) Here is a shot from the RX1 of a nice wall of gently weeping water.

9780104336_308452b60b_b.jpg

Alexandria, VA

Ray, beautiful images from VA & NC. Denis, nice bike shots. Fotogaffer, Letchwork State Park is one of my favorite parks but it is not that close to where I live. So far I visited 2 times. Last year fall it was full of water, weeping and seeping from everywhere:)

From yesterday, lots of images from historic Alexandria, VA, couple miles south of DC:

original.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Those are great Christina. I like the first the best, even though it surely didn't require the technical amazing-ness of the RX1. But hey, that doesn't matter - its the camera you had in your hand and you got a great shot out of it.

-Ray

Those are great Christina. I like the first the best, even though it surely didn't require the technical amazing-ness of the RX1. But hey, that doesn't matter - its the camera you had in your hand and you got a great shot out of it.

-Ray

I prefer 2. Especially as I can see it in the tones of 1 in my head. Hehehe

Back