Sony Showcase RX1 Images

A couple of recent toss-offs. I never do food pics, but my wife was cooking steaks and chicken and veggies out on the grill and it looked good it enough to eat! And, damned if it wasn't and damned if we didn't, but I grabbed this first:

View attachment 68286
BBQ-17-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

-Ray

Mmm. That looks delicious, you are lucky! Still some time before we can start grilling here in Norway. Grilling in snow... Hmm :)

thought id test sports action photography
so i convinced my nephew to chase the ball with the dogs everytime i threw it...FETCH!
............ dont judge me, it got the shots didnt it?! ;D lol

these are all of a 10yo boy running straight at me... not at olympic speeds, but lil boy fast...
thought theyd be useful for people wondering about an rx1 for kid shots... about half came out goodly sharp, another 1/4 were acceptably sharp, and the rest were utter duds! :)

all at f2, center pt focus

_DSC5340.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC5341.jpg

_DSC5374.jpg

_DSC5392.jpg

They may not have all been keepers, but the ones that work really work. I haven't tried anything so ambitious with this camera, in terms of an AF test. But its handled whatever I've tossed at it...

-Ray

Hi can I firstly thank everyone that contributed to this thread and the RX1 section of SC.

You've all been helpful in me making a choice to purchase the amazing lil' RX1. I've had mine for around 10 days now and am completely besotted by it in all areas.

I've been into photography since my teens (my Grandad bought me an SLR, a Canon T70 - I even made my own darkroom at home and would process and print all my own stuff). My last few digital cameras have been - Nikon D40x, GF1, GF2, Leica M8, X100, XE1 (the XE1 lasted five days) and I also use my Wife's X100s and own an M9 w/35mm Summi ASPH which seems pretty useless now (apologies Red dot fans).

Anyways, hopefully you're still awake after reading that - here's my first few clicks (boring stuff sadly)

4lkQJX0.jpg

JDv5X8K.jpg

8af9MAa.jpg

xfRjPtG.jpg

sNCB6Xj.jpg

sWihQAh.jpg

lxqMmto.jpg

uJ7rois.jpg

tXNsUFu.jpg

Thanks for looking, Paps.

Back