Sony Showcase RX1 Images

My 617hp Whipple Blower automatic 2011 Camaro, her name is Chantilly Lace.

Rx1 Cyber Shot, 35mm f/2, ISO320, 1/20sec.
m-272.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey All,

Lucille you do beautiful car photography! As to your ownership of cars I am genuinely surprised you don't have a 50s car (say a 56 or 57 chevy) or earlier rat rod (32 ford coupe for example) to fit with - as I recall - your like of rockabilly.

-Ed-

Hey All,

Lucille you do beautiful car photography! As to your ownership of cars I am genuinely surprised you don't have a 50s car (say a 56 or 57 chevy) or earlier rat rod (32 ford coupe for example) to fit with - as I recall - your like of rockabilly.

-Ed-

I had a 56 Belair that I named Lucille, thought I would never sell her, until somebody made me a offer I couldn't refuse.

A Bird in the Hand...... Malaga, Spain RX1. I've seen this many, many times but never photographed it. On this occasion my husband chose to stand behind it so I snapped the picture....... I had never even noticed that it was a bird, just thought it was a hand so something I still wouldn't have noticed without the photo :)

DSC00831-Edit.jpg

I like this camera a lot land if truth be known I probably don't need anything else! Although faster af would be nice, I'm not keen on the output of the A7RII so I doubt I would like the RX1 II .

Back