Sony RX100-III, using the Memory recall / memory presets ... how to use & setup?

DaveInTO

Hello RX100 SC'ers ...
I have tried to fiddle around and use the Memory Recall function but no success yet.

There is nothing but a mention of this function in the 'Instruction Manual'. There is more information online in the Help Guide, but I still haven't figured out how to set a memory selection (1, 2 or 3).

Is there an instructional video(s) on how to set up Memory presets and flip between them (specifically for the RX100-III) ?

This seems like a really useful feature if only one could figure out how to use it/them.

Regards,
Dave H.

Hello RX100 SC'ers ...
I have tried to fiddle around and use the Memory Recall function but no success yet.

There is nothing but a mention of this function in the 'Instruction Manual'. There is more information online in the Help Guide, but I still haven't figured out how to set a memory selection (1, 2 or 3).

Is there an instructional video(s) on how to set up Memory presets and flip between them (specifically for the RX100-III) ?

This seems like a really useful feature if only one could figure out how to use it/them.

Regards,
Dave H.
I'll be watching. I have the III but haven't even tried to find the function.

Hello RX100 SC'ers ...

Regards,
Dave H.

Hi. You might want to have a look at

Hi. You might want to have a look at

Hello PaulyWally,

Thanks very much for this!

I also found the following 3m36s video by Robert Wilson, on setting and using the Memory Recall function on the A6000 which appears to be the same on the RX100-III.

Regards,
Dave H.

Back