Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2010
Last edited:

chilliman

Regular
Jan 10, 2013
Bonnie Scotland
chilliman
Don't know if I'm having a senior moment here, is there anyway I can set my preferences to view the latest threads first. Each time I visit the forum threads from 3 yrs ago are firs on the list

porchard

Veteran
Feb 3, 2013
Devon, UK
Don't know if I'm having a senior moment here, is there anyway I can set my preferences to view the latest threads first. Each time I visit the forum threads from 3 yrs ago are firs on the list
Haven't seen you on here for so long that I was beginning to think that you must have legged it, on a permanent basis!

Regarding your question - surely you can just hit the "Recent posts" button to see the latest threads... or am I misunderstanding the question? :confused-95:

chilliman

Regular
Jan 10, 2013
Bonnie Scotland
chilliman
<quote>Haven't seen you on here for so long that I was beginning to think that you must have legged it, on a permanent basis!</Quote>

Hi Porchard, Aye I've been gone a while, TBH I've not used the camera much of late, a lot of family stuff going on so not really had any inclination to take photos although I have been popping in now & again having a nose at what excellent photos are still being posted, not sure I can see much difference quality wise between the RX100 Mk1 and the latest MK ?? not enough to make me want to upgrade from the MK1.

<QUOTE>Regarding your question - surely you can just hit the "Recent posts" button to see the latest threads... or am I misunderstanding the question? :confused-95:</QUOTE>

I have this RX100 thread in my favourites, when I click on it to fire it up it always opens on the first post that was made in 2013, I have to click on Page 31 link (current at time of writing this) to get to the latest post.

porchard

Veteran
Feb 3, 2013
Devon, UK
not sure I can see much difference quality wise between the RX100 Mk1 and the latest MK ?? not enough to make me want to upgrade from the MK1.
I certainly agree with that. The Mk3 looks very nice, in itself, but not really enough to warrant an upgrade.

I have this RX100 thread in my favourites, when I click on it to fire it up it always opens on the first post that was made in 2013, I have to click on Page 31 link (current at time of writing this) to get to the latest post.
Well now.... it turns out that I misunderstood entirely. :redface: I don't know how to get around this problem, so let's hope that someone who is knowledge about forum software can help.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, VA
Steve
New RX100 iii. The first four are processed from RAW and the last on is literally OOC JPEG.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom