Sony Showcase Rx100 images

I set the Flash to Off rather than auto so I don't need to bother about where my fingers go, switching it on only when I need it.

Me too! Same reason.
It's the only compact I've owned which gives me bounce flash - so I love those hinges as they let me fire upwards.
Before the RX100 I used white paper to deflect the flash to the ceiling.

This photo won't win any prizes, but it was one of the photos I took on the first day I had the RX100. The jpg doesn't really do justice to the raw file, but you can still get an idea of why (or, one of the reasons why) this camera blew me away when I opened the files in LR - which was completely unexpected. I'm really loving this camera.

7-3-17-X2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Me too! Same reason.
It's the only compact I've owned which gives me bounce flash - so I love those hinges as they let me fire upwards.
Before the RX100 I used white paper to deflect the flash to the ceiling.

Hey I hadn't thought of doing that thanks for the tip.

Irene,
Have camera will travel & shoot!

Istnabul streets

A few from Istanbul, last year:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum.

I'm a RX100 owner since september last year and I'm still impressed by its low ligth capabilities. I've been looking at your pics for some time. Now, here are some of mine. All of them were taken handheld.

DSC01111.JPG

DSC01167.JPG

DSC01199.JPG

DSC01245.JPG

DSC01278.JPG

DSC01291.JPG

DSC00746.JPG

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum.

I'm a RX100 owner since september last year and I'm still impressed by its low ligth capabilities. I've been looking at your pics for some time. Now, here are some of mine. All of them were taken handheld.

Welcome to the forum. You've made some very nice shots there, and I'm hoping that we'll see some more.:) Thanks for posting.

This camera made a die hard sliver halide Velvia only guy come back to photography. Have just taken some initial images.The fruit is existing light gourmet mode, the rest are superior intelligent hand held while the flower was shot raw in subdued daylight and then processed with Darktable with Velvia filter applied.
DSC00084.jpg
DSC00079.jpg
DSC00066.jpg
DSC00057.jpg
img_0001.jpg

Back