Sony Rx100 Low light shots

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
nice set, first and last are my faves. looking forward to seeing more from this great cam!

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Very nice! I too find the camera incredibly useable up through 3200 and even marginally useable at 6400. Pretty mind boggling, but I'm getting used to it!

-Ray

Mark D

New here so I hope the links work...
I have only had the camera for four weeks and haven't had much time to play with it but I am very impressed with its low light high ISO noise performance.

and this one

and a 30 second exposure at 800 ISO

KianO

Top Veteran
Jun 27, 2012
Geneva
I'm still intrigued by what this camera is doing, I have a few critical low light shots that I should post here for thread. Thanks for your contributions.

KianO

Top Veteran
Jun 27, 2012
Geneva
Here are a few shots taken in the tibetan museum in switzerland at the village of "La Gruyère". All hand held in full auto+ and turned out to be iso800 and multi shot exposure. During the multi-shot exposures I could see that I was moving and was afraid that the shots would be completely blurred but it ended up quit good actually, not that they are sharp but quite good considering the circumstances.

View attachment 59971

View attachment 59972

rpphoto

Oct 10, 2012
KianO said:
Here are a few low light snapshots taken with the rx100 camera that is always in my pouch. Please add some of yours. Enjoy :).
Amazing looking places, makes me want to see! Nice work!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom