S.C. App coming soon to your Android and iOS devices

Amin

Hall of Famer
This has been requested a bunch of times, but I couldn't afford it. I still can't afford it, but I'm not going to let that stop me any more :).

In preparation for the app, I'm working on a new site logo and associated app icons. You can expect it to look kind of like the Mu-43 icon except with an "SC" in place of the "mu" symbol.

Hoping to have this within the App Store and Play Store within a month or two.

Great news Amin, does this mean we will be able to upload images to the site directly from iPad?

Unfortunately the app doesn't support the gallery software. You will be able to upload as attachment but not to the gallery.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

Amin Sabet said:
The S.C. app is now in the Google Play store. iOS version will be coming soon (pending Apple approval process).

And it works! As this message proves !
Thanks very much Amin

Looking forward to the iOS version. On the other hand, there's a great deal of efficiency associated with using Tapatalk for accessing both mu-43 and SC forums; can toggle between them within the same app.

It's true, Tapatalk is really nice. Only thing is that I can't find a way to exclude the Ebay bot threads from Tapatalk, whereas they are excluded on the S.C. app.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Serious Compacts app

It's true, Tapatalk is really nice. Only thing is that I can't find a way to exclude the Ebay bot threads from Tapatalk, whereas they are excluded on the S.C. app.

You're right, Amin; the eBay feeds are annoying, not to mention irrelevant most of the time. Glad you filter them out in your apps!

I've tried to filter them out in Tapatalk as well, but the method specified by Tapatalk doesn't work :(.

Back